Meet Dr. Jamie Blecher, D.C.
Dr. Jamie S. Blecher was born in Brooklyn, New York. At an early age, he moved with his family to Monroe Township, New Jersey. Upon graduation from Monroe Township High School, he earned a Bachelor of Science from The College of New Jersey (formerly known as Trenton State College) and went on to graduate from Life University in Marietta, Georgia with a Doctorate of Chiropractic in 1995.
Dr. Blecher and his wife, Stacey, were married in 1999 and are the proud parents of sons Hayden and Jacob and daughter Sydney.
Dr. Blecher has helped his patients reach their health goals for more than 23 years. He presently holds certificates in Manipulation Under Anesthesia (“MUA”) and Interpreting Spinal Trauma with MRI. He also is a member of the Association of New Jersey Chiropractors (“ANJC”). He remains dedicated to providing the most advanced and effective chiropractic care to the community.
Dr. Blecher founded Align Health & Wellness in Plainsboro, New Jersey in 2001, now located in both West Windsor and Allentown, New Jersey. You always can expect a welcome, professional approach and genuine concern about your well being.
Meet Dr. Maria Phillips, D.A.O.M., L.Ac
Dr. Phillips is a Doctor of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine and is a licensed Acupuncturist in New Jersey and New York. She is a seasoned health care professional with over 20+ years of experience. She is dedicated to health, wellness and the transformation of body, mind and spirit.
Dr. Phillips received her Doctorate from American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, San Francisco, CA – Integrating Western and Eastern Medicine with a focus on Pain Management and Women’s Health.
She graduated with honors from Tri-State College of Acupuncture with a Masters of Science Oriental Medicine. She completed internships with Xuan Wu Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine in Beijing, China and Chinese Massage and Tui Na at the Beijing Massage Hospital for the Handicapped. Dr. Phillips also holds a B.A. from Fordham University and completed postgraduate studies in Clinical Nutrition at the University of Bridgeport in Connecticut.
Dr. Phillips is originally from Barbados. Her family has a long tradition of herbal medicine and midwifery. She lives with her two sons in Monroe Township, NJ.
- Acupuncture to support Cancer patients, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NYC
- Certified in Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture
- Esoteric Acupuncture – enhance the development of higher states of consciousness. It is very effective when combined with a regular program of meditation.
- Reiki Master
- Haven Hospice Volunteer, JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ since 1997, providing support to the terminally ill and their families
- Interfaith Minister and Spiritual Counselor, Graduate of The New Seminary of New York. (Interfaith is a spiritual philosophy, which honors and values the fundamental beauty and wisdom in ALL religious traditions.)
- Zen Studies Society Meditation Practitioner since 1980